Thursday, May 1, 2008

About A Girl

Here Are 4 Fabulous Networking Girls And The Businesses They Enjoy.



Have you ever dreamed of a career in the high fashion industry? This Networking Girl has created a home based business for herself in a glamorous industry without flying off to Paris. Check out her designs and find out how you can join her team.

"As a busy working parent, Weekenders allows me to earn money in my spare time and still have fun! Being able to start at my own pace and using the products, training tools and support the company offers, makes running my business easy. I control my time and invest my energy in efforts that benefit me and my family. I'm able to work my business around my schedule and the rewards are numerous. The sky is the limit! Working my business opens me up to opportunities to be recognized for my efforts, rewarded with travel, fine jewels, and unique gifts from company incentives. It's a great way to earn and have fun!"

Contact: Chelsea Miles
Business: Weekenders
Website: www.weekenderusa.com./miles
Email:chelseamiles@bellsouth.net




This Networking Girl brought sweet goodies for us all to sample and I promise you that she is a pro at her craft. She will definitely be the one I hire for my daughter’s next party.

"My name is Hasoni D Roberson-Banks. I am originally from New Jersey. I have been in Atlanta for almost nine years. I have two boys 16 and 6. Married for 4.5 years and still going strong. I got started in cake decorating in 2004. My mom came to visit and help out with the wedding and we ran across an ad for cake decorating classes. Once I started the classes I couldn’t stop. After I started teaching I realized how much fun and creative I could be, I took that idea and ran with it. Now with my company I like to sit with the bride and get a feel of what she is looking for in a wedding cake. I try not to duplicate a cake add something different. I like to add a twist to my groom’s cake and make it special for just him. I also bake cookies of all shapes, cakes, bouquets, homemade candies, turtles, chocolate nut clusters, truffles and caramel apples with or without nuts. Swing by the bakery where I teach and create my delicious creations the Cake House & More in Stockbridge. I don’t just create for weddings but also social events of all kinds."
Contact: Soni
Business: Just Cakes By Soni
Website: www.justcakesbysoni.com
Email: hasonibanks@justcakesbysoni.com




This is a Networking Girl with a big heart. She is all about giving and helping others and is going to help ANG set up our “ANG Gives Back” events.

"In addition to being a wife, mother and nontraditional college student, I am also the founder and volunteer staff of Keepers of the Light, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit healing ministry and Project: Keep the Light On, a troop support awareness initiative based in Jonesboro, GA. Keepers of the Light offers alternative and complementary healing services to help individuals improve the quality of their lives and feel supported. Project: Keep the Light On provides care packages and appreciation and support to those in need who are voluntarily serving our country. Fundraising projects are going."

Contact: Dian Peters
Email: dianpeters@yahoo.com
Website: www.lightkeepersword.org




I wouldn’t even be here if it weren’t for this Networking Girl. Not only is she the original founder of Atlanta Networking Girls, gave me the fabulous job of taking over the organization, she also introduced me to the world of internet marketing. I had no idea the numerous possibilities of making a great living online. She has also become a great friend.

"Carrie Lauth is a homeschooling and work at home Mom of 4 who lives in the College Park area. She owns an internet talk radio show and podcast at http://www.NaturalMomsTalkRadio.com. An avid writer, she owns several blogs as well as a few content based websites and information products that provide information and resources to her target audience.

After becoming a mother 9 years ago, she decided to stay home with her baby. Right away she started dabbling in Ebay sales, then Direct Sales and network marketing. Four years ago she discovered internet marketing and never looked back. She believes internet marketing is a wonderful business model for a mom because the possibilities are so limitless and there is such potential to earn passive income."


Contact Carrie: http://www.carrielauth.com/blog

No comments: