Monday, August 4, 2008

About A Girl



Patty Binns Farinola is a professionally trained speaker, instructor and coach who specializes in empowering women to create happy, fulfilling and lasting love relationships. Patty pulls from her own personal experience and her many levels of training to provide coaching and classes that have clients look deeper into their patterns of attraction and help them open up to the true possibilities of love. After experiencing divorce and many years of being single, she likes to say, “I got it right the second time around, and it’s so wonderful when you finally get it right that I want everyone to have what I have.” Patty teaches by example. She’s “been down that road before,” and she shows other women how to avoid the potholes, speed bumps and detours along the way. Her classes and coaching have helped many women find love, get married, and stay (happily!) that way.

Patty's professional history includes over twenty-five years of diverse experience with industry leading Fortune 100 corporations and privately held firms. Her background includes executive-level management as well as marketing, sales and client management. She has worked for such companies as Coca-Cola, Bank South (now Bank of America), and S1 Corporation, and her last position was Managing Director of Marketing for Georgia Natural Gas.

Patty Binns Farinola
www.pfcoaching.com
http://www.twowomentalk.com/podcast-17.htm




From 9 to 5 I’m an Environmental Engineer and from 5 to 9 I’m a professional event planner. My days of planning events began 10 years ago when I was hired by two of the local Universities in Houston to plan events for various campus activities. Eventually, the word got out that a young, creative, and enthusiastic young lady was on the scene planning events like no other. At that point, I knew it was time to move forward and go into business for myself. After long deliberation and prayer, Special Invite Event Planning & Management (S.I.E.P. &M) was born in 2005. I’ve planned events ranging from birthday parties to bridal shows and loving every bit of it. S.I.E.P. &M prides itself on being honest, upfront, and allowing the client to have full control over the planning process. Our main goal is to provide the necessary assistance our clients require to have a worry free and successful event.

S.I.E.P. & M recently launched a service/product line called “Romance in a Box” which offers romantic gifts, ideas, and adult novelty items for the romantically challenged. Clients are able to choose from a variety of pre-designed gift boxes that contain items to decorate either a bedroom or hotel room. Custom designed packages are available as well. Great for wedding engagements, bridal shower gifts, anniversaries, birthdays, and just because!

Teresa Barrett, Owner
Special Invite Event Planning & Management (S.I.E.P. &M)
Email: info@thespecialinvite.com
Website: www.thespecialinvite.com
Blog: http://specialinvite.blogspot.com




My name is Myasha, and I am the owner of MTR Industries, a firm that specializes in clerical outsourcing. My company seeks to provide optimal, green, and comprehensive clerical resources for small and medium-sized businesses that do not have the ability or desire to hire on employees permanently. My services are diverse, as is my skill set, and include some of the following: Data Entry, Ebay Listing/SEO/Design, Proxy Services, basic Remote Technical Support, Desktop Publishing, SharePoint and so much more! It feels good to be able to be proficient in multiple areas and not be confined to serving only one company in one capacity. I value variety in the work I do, the software applications I use, and life in general. Life is just a moment in time and it is my intention to live it to the fullest!

Myasha Taylor-Rodriguez
MTR Industries
mgmt@tempadmin.com
www.tempadmin.com

No comments: