Saturday, October 4, 2008

Start A Santa Letter Business




So many moms I know are looking for a way to make extra money. But they also don't want to overcommit themselves to some sort of full-time position or even a business that will force them to work 80 hours a week.

I think one of the coolest businesses I've seen that can really give a mom a jump start to making some extra money is starting a Santa Letter Business.

It's basically an online business that, for a fee, allows people to order Letters From Santa for their kids. The business owner creates the letter based on a questionnaire, throws in some special extras and mails the letter to the child.
Even though it's a business that is focused on Christmas, it's also a business that can be expanded to other times of the year and childhood milestones, like Birthdays, losing teeth, new baby, etc.

The gals at Just Add Sweat just released a complete 'how-to' guide to starting a Santa Letter Business and for the $20 that they charge for it, it's a neat way to dip your toe in the swimming pool of online business. They offer a guarantee so it's a pretty good deal.

I know my kids would love a personalized letter from Santa so I may just get the guide to have the complete set of letter templates at my disposal.
Start Santa Letter Business Here

No comments: