Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Remembering Your Girls


In business our customers, clients and business partners come and go. These relationships may only be for a season. In a day of an abundance of options, loyalty gets more and more difficult to find. Unlike our grandparents who stuck to the same brand of cars their entire life, this generation tend to lack the same loyalty. If someone is offering the same thing for a dollar less or an inch larger, your season very well maybe over in the eyes of some. Don't get me wrong. I understand the the statement "It's business and not personal". It just makes those special relationships in your life so valuable. When you have that person who don't see you as so easily replaceable, you have a jewel. That person who wouldn't dare pick up the yellow pages and find someone else in 5 minutes. That person in my life is my sister. The beginning of 2008 was a difficult time for me. I learned alot about faith, business, friendships and most importantly about myself. My sister always had my back and I have such a greater appreciation for her.

I want to incorporate this into ANG. It is not just a ladies, business network but also one where bonds are formed. I have been to other networks where the mention of spirituality and faith is not allowed. Well ANG is built around the principles of faith and spirituality will always be encouraged. I want to wish you all many blessings in your business.


Love Always

From
The Girl In Charge

No comments: