Saturday, July 5, 2008

About A Girl












I am a Senior Marketing Manager for Symmetry Direct, a company that distributes and markets wellness products. As a Unit Leader and Beauty Advisor for Avon Products, I have enjoyed that career. Yet, I was looking for something that would fulfill me more. I met a lovely woman, Melanie Bailey, in a Krogers supermarket. She walked right up to me and asked if I was interested in joining a group of women who are focused on weight loss and nutrition. She asked if she was offending me. She put herself on the line to approach me. I have loved her ever since.

I began my career with Symmetry Direct on March 28, 2008. I hit the ground running and haven't looked back. By combining exercise and nutrition I have lost weight. I also haven't had as much energy and vitality since I was in my 20's years ago! It is just remarkable how working for a company whose mission is to help others has actually helped me to become a better person. I began as a Marketing Representative and within 30 days, I was promoted to Senior Marketing Manager. I am thrilled to be recognized for my achievements and I feel that I am on track towards accomplishing several goals I have set for myself and my business.

Since joining Symmetry Direct as a business partner, I have been able to touch so many lives while improving my own personal and financial state of being. I love what I do and I look forward to even more future success with this amazing company. My mission is to do take the risk that Melanie Bailey did. I am a drum major for health and nutrition and I approach each woman with an open mind and an open heart.

Name: Loretta Brown-Burtt (Senior Marketing Manager)
Business: Symmetry Direct Wellness Products/Program
Email: genesis4anewu@aol.com
Website: http://www.symmetrydirect.com/lbrownburtt








As an accounting professional by day, I was looking for something else to do with my time. I discovered Slumber Parties, Inc. while attending the bachelorette party of a close friend in 2007. The distributor was having a blast. I was having a great time as well. My first thought, I can do what she does. I didn’t act on my thoughts until May 2008 after speaking with my sister. She was with me that fateful night. She signed up earlier this year and has had much success.
I have been with Slumber Parties since May 2008 and I absolutely LOVE what I do! Slumber Parties changes you! Before becoming a distributor, I was shy and a little bit of an introvert. Now I have the confidence to do ANYTHING!!
Slumber Parties carries a line of products designed to “enhance” relationships. As a distributor, my job is to educate and empower women to take charge in the bedrooms. Please visit my website where you can request catalog information, host a show, or inquire about distributorship opportunities.

Names: Marcella James (SP Distributor)
Business: Slumber Parties By Marcella
Email: marcella.james@slumberparties.com
Website: www.slumberpartiesbymarcellajames.com









Susan McCann. Three daughters 10,5,3. My husband works in the hotel business and we have been relocated NINE times. That is how I got into real estate. After buying and selling our own home(s) a few times I decided that I could do this. I love it. We have been in Atlanta for two years and we love it here. We have lived all over the country (Phoenix, Pittsburgh, New Jersey, etc) but this is definitely one of the best. I am originally from Seattle , and my husband is from Michigan.

I am heavily involved in the PTA. I am the Community Outreach Chairman at East Side Elementary in Marietta. We do community service projects with the kids to help others.

I do a lot of networking and have met so many wonderful people here. That is how I got started selling jewelry. It is a lot of fun. I do it as my hobby but have found that I make a lot of real estate connections doing it also. Prices are affordable and women just love jewelry so it is always fun to see them try stuff on and get excited. It's like shopping with girlfriends all the time.


Name: Susan McCann
Business: Jewelry Distributor
Email: Mccanngirls@aol.com
Website: www.jewelsbyparklane.com

No comments: